Includes a coupon for one free hour
of legal consultation!
of legal consultation!
- About NAIP
- Attorney Referral Network
- E & O Insurance
- Investor Referral Service
- Job Help
- Professional Development
- London Markets: FTSE 100 heads for lowest close in two months December 12, 2013
- Indications: Wall Street in nervous wait ahead of retail sales December 12, 2013
- Seattle police find 2,500 stolen bottles of wine December 12, 2013
- Factor Investing in Emerging Markets December 12, 2013
- Has Your Moderate-Allocation Fund Turned Aggressive? December 12, 2013
- Zacks #5 Rank Additions for Thursday December 12, 2013
- Zacks #1 Rank Additions for Thursday December 12, 2013
- Retire Here, Not There: Retire Here, Not There: Idaho December 12, 2013
Legal Information Is Not Legal Advice
This site provides information about the law designed to help users safely cope with their own legal needs. But legal information is not the same as legal advice -- the application of law to an individual's specific circumstances. Although we go to great lengths to make sure our information is accurate and useful, we recommend you consult a lawyer if you want professional assurance that our information, and your interpretation of it, is appropriate to your particular situation.
Before Using Lawyer Directory Services:
NAIP's website offers you several ways to identify and locate an attorney (or other legal services) including advertisements for lawyers, a searchable directory of lawyers and law firms, and third-party legal referral systems (we'll collectively refer to them as the "Lawyer Services"). If you are using the NAIP Lawyer Services you should read the following terms and conditions below. If you disagree with these terms and services, please do not use the Lawyer Services.
- NAIP will never refer you to a specific attorney or service. You are solely responsible for making a selection of an attorney or other service.
- NAIP does not receive any portion of any legal fees charged by any lawyer or law firm. Any fee arrangements and legal services are strictly between you and the attorney you select.
- Your contact with, or use of an attorney contacted via a Lawyer Services does not create an attorney-client relationship between NAIP and you.
- The release and security of any sensitive or confidential information transmitted by you to any attorney or service is your sole responsibility.
- Lawyer Services and the individual attorneys represented by them, provide information to NAIP which NAIP does not verify, validate or confirm, except as expressly stated by NAIP.
- NAIP does not endorse any particular attorney or legal service and cannot guarantee the quality, or reliability of any legal services provided by any of these Lawyer Services.
- NAIP cannot perform a check for conflicts of interest between you and an attorney provided by a Lawyer Service.
- If you use NAIP's Lawyer Services, you agree that: IN NO EVENT SHALL NAIP BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS OR ANY SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE. SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION AND EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- THE LAWYER SERVICES ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS, AS AVAILABLE" BASIS AND NAIP MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO THE LAWYER SERVICES.
- NAIP may amend these terms at any time by posting the amended terms and conditions on its website. The rights and obligations of the parties under this agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Minnesota. Dakota County District Court will have exclusive jurisdiction and venue over all controversies.
For Email Marketing you can trust